MGT 521 Final Exam Guide ( 30/30 Correct Answers )
To Buy this Class Copy & paste below link in your Brower
Or Visit Our Website
Visit : http://homeworklance.com
Email Us : [email protected] MGT 521 Final Exam Guide ( 30/30 Correct Answers )
1) John writes a memo to his employees. Putting his thoughts onto paper is an example of
2) Chantel received an invitation to a web meeting that will take place at 3:00 p.m. She accepted the invitation. This is an example of
A. formal channels of communication
B. spontaneous communication
C. feedback as a function of communication
D. informal channels of communication
3) You are doing research on political issues and find that you are on a conservative leaning site. What type of source credibility issue is thisA. Credentials
4) When reviewing an educational math website, you find the author’s background is in English. What type of source credibility issue is thisA. Credentials
5) A famous ice cream manufacturer sent workers to a nearby grocery store to offer shoppers a sample of its new flavor. The workers provided samples to 300 shoppers and noted that 80% of the sample population stated they liked the flavor. Based on this scenario, which of the following is an example of an inferenceA. Workers provided samples to 300 shoppers.
B. 20 percent of the sample population did not like the new flavor or were indifferent.
C. The ice cream manufacturer began producing the new ice cream flavor and offered it in stores.
D. The workers were offering samples to see if the general public liked the new flavor.
6) Persuading or convincing others to accept your argument means the reasoning must be logical. Which of the following is an…