HCS 335 Entire Course ( A+Material )
To Buy this Class Copy & paste below link in your Brower
Or Visit Our Website
Visit : http://homeworklance.com
Email Us : [email protected] HCS 335 Syllabus
Week 1 Individual Assignment: Health Care Ethics Matching Exercise
• Complete the Health Care Ethics Matching Exercise, located on your student website.
• Match keywords commonly used in health care ethics to the definitions on the page. Discuss the exercise in class and turn in your answer sheet to your facilitator.
Week 1 DQs
• How has your educational experience affected your ethical thinking• Are laws and regulations the problem or the solution in addressing ethical problems? Explain. What would be an alternative• How might you analyze your own dilemmas in terms of your own ethics• How are some problem-solving methodologies applied in the health care industryWeek 2 Individual Assignment: Ethics Case Study
• Resource: Ethics Case Study Grading Criteria on your student website.
• Read the case study in Ch. 4 of Medical Law and Ethics that begins, “Jerry McCAll is Dr. William’s office assistant.”
• Prepare a 700- to 1050-word paper in which you answer the following questions:
o Does Jerry’s medical training qualify him to issue this refill order? Why or why noto Would it make a difference if the medication requested were for control of high blood pressure that the patient critically needs on a daily basis? Why or why noto If Jerry calls in the refill and the patient has an adverse reaction while flying, is Jerry protected from a lawsuit under the doctrine of respondent superioro What is your advice to Jerryo Identify major legal and ethical issues that may affect Jerry’s decision.
o What problem-solving methods might be helpful to assist in making an ethical decision• Include at least two…