ENG 125 Week 1 DQ 1 Why Read LiteratureCopy & Paste the link into your browser to get the tutorial:http://www.homeworkmade.com/eng-125-new/eng-125-week-1-dq-1-why-read-literature/Why Read Literature? 1st Post Due by Day 3. Chapter 1 of our text provides a number of reasons why people choose to explore literature. Clugston (2014) writes that there is “a powerful curiosity about human relationships and how to cope in the world in which we find ourselves” (section 1.1, “Connecting: Entering Into a Literary Experience,” para. 2). The text gives a number of general motivations for reading, but it is helpful to put those motivations into context. Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length, not including references.
In your post, answer the following questions:
• ?? What does literature offer an individual• ?? How has the importance of reading changed from earlier eras (pre-digital/audio/visual media) to our
present day? Do you think we read differently now than we did in prior generations• ?? Do you think Clugston’s quote is valid? How have perceptions regarding the value of literature changed,
if at all• ?? What causes people’s perceptions regarding the value of literature to changeAs you consider these questions and begin writing, incorporate readings found in Chapters 1-3 to help illustrate the points you make.
Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your classmates’ initial posts. Each response should be at least 75 words in length and address two or more of the following points:
• ?? Do you agree with your classmates’ perspectives? Why, or why not? Be specific.
• ?? Ask a specific question to encourage further discussion on the topic.
• ?? Challenge your classmates’ interpretation of literature and/or point of view.
• ?? Do a small amount of research and share what you learn with your peers about the topic discussed in this
ENG 125 Week 1 DQ 1 Why Read LiteratureCopy & Paste…