COM 156 Week 1 Individual Research Plan (Appendix D)For more course tutorials visit
In most cases, students are simultaneously enrolled in COM/156 and PSY/201. Suggested research topics for your final paper are listed below. The paper is an informative paper and not a persuasive paper, where you would be asked to take a stand and support it.Resources: Appendix A; Appendix D Select a general topic for your research paper from the following list:• Time management
• The role of nature vs. nurture in adult violence or criminal behavior
• School- and community-based childhood bullying programs that work
• The impact of media on youth violence
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Addictions (such as to caffeine, drugs, or video games)
• Fetal alcohol syndrome
• Midlife crises: fact or fiction• Challenges for aging baby boomersHint: Refer to the narrowing and selecting a topic activity from your COM/155 class.Complete Appendix D for the topic you have chosen. • Fill in the Research Plan.• Write a 250- to 300-word paragraph summarizing your research plan. Include the following:o The topic you have chosen for your final project.
o What you hope to learn from your research.
o What aspect of your topic you plan to focus on in your research and writing.Post your assignment as a Microsoft® Word attachment via the Assignments link.Review the additional resources from the Center for Writing Excellence for further support:
• The Prewriting Process – Preparing to Write Developing the Topic—————————————————————————————————————————————————–COM 156 Week 2 Individual Strategies for Gathering and Evaluating Sources (Appendix E)For more course tutorials visit
Resource: Appendix ELocate three sources you think you can use to support your final…