CIS 550 Week 3 Case Study 2 Cenartech Security Case, Part 3B
Click Link Below To Buy:
http://hwcampus.com/shop/cis-550-week-3-case-study-2-cenartech-security-case-part-3b/ Or Visit www.hwcampus.comCase Study 2: Cenartech Security Case, Part 3B
Due Week 3 and worth 70 points
Read the case study titled “Cenartech Security Case, Part 3” located in Part 3B of the textbook.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Recommend a policy change to further protect Cenartech such as the one the CEO issued regarding the notification of the IT department when employees join or leave the company.
2. Evaluate Brian’s actions in the beginning of the case and determine what he should have done differently in order to prevent the attack.
3. In response to the previous question, speculate the challenges Brian would have encountered in pursuing your suggested changes.
4. Explain what you would have done differently in attempts to help the company succeed, in part by mitigating risks, had you been the CEO of Cenartech.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Recommend proper courses of action to overcome security challenges in an organizational environment.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in information security.
• Write clearly and concisely about security management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
CIS 550 Week 3 Case Study 2…