BSOP 209 Final Exam Answers
To Download This Tutorial Visit below Link
(Product Type) :
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store.
All Tutorials will be E-mailed immediately after the Payment, Please Check your inbox or Spam Folder and can also be downloaded by clicking on Tutorial Bucket.
For Any Other Inquiry Feel Free to Contact us: [email protected] For More Tutorials Visit: ( http://www.studentsoffortunes.com/ )(Product Description)
1. (TCO 8) What are the three parts of a wait-line system2. (TCO 9) What is the objective function of LP3. (TCO 11 & 12) What are two of the steps in a simplex maximization problem4. (TCO 10) What will happen if the right-hand side of a constraint is changed5. (TCO 15 & 16) What are three of the basic steps that both PERT and CPM follow6. (TCO 16) What is a “dummy activity?”
7. (TCO 3, 4, & 5) What is the formula for linear regression? Define each part.
8. (TCO 1) What are the four qualitative forecasting approaches that are available to us9. (TCO 6) Describe the “revenue junction.”
10. (TCO 8) What are the three parts of a typical queuing system11. (TCO 8) When designing a waiting line system, what “qualitative” concerns need to be considered12. (TCO 8) What is the expected value with perfect information1. (TCO 1 &2) What is the forecast for Aug based on a weighted moving average applied to the following past demand data and using the weights: 5, 3, 1.5? (largest weight is for most recent data)
Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul.
30 35 22 27 33 40
2. (TCO 3, 4, and 5) The XYZ Paint Shop owns and operates a dozen shops in southern Iowa. Their signature paint is black epoxy. Sales (X, in…