Summer 2015 –
BUDGET PROJECTClick Link Below To Buy:http://hwcampus.com/shop/accounting-2302-budget-project/Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
Objective: To understand and apply the basic concepts of profit planning. Due date: At the end of class 13
Late submissions will be penalized 15 points and will be accepted no later than class 15Grading: This project is worth 40 points. Required: You need to prepare a comprehensive 6-month budget, including supporting schedules and a report for the period January 1, 2010 to June 30, 2010 for Henron, Inc (a fictional company). This project must include:
1. Sales Forecast and Budget……….
2. Cash Receipts budget…………….
3. Purchase budget……………………
4. Cash Purchases Disbursements budget…..
5. Operating Expense budget……
6. Summary Cash budget…………
7. Budgeted Income Statement…..
8. Budgeted Balance Sheet………… Notes and Hints
1. All 8 parts must be submitted before I grade the project. 2. The schedules/budgets must be prepared on Excel. The templates I have prepared must be used as is. 3. Part of this project is demonstrating proper use of Excel. You may only input a “hard number” into a pink cell. All yellow cells must be formula based (no numbers included – use appropriate cell referencing). 4. I recommend constructing the formulas for one month and then copying the formulas over to the remaining months. 5. Rounding is encouraged and you may ignore interest and taxes.
6. The budget templates and this instruction sheet are located on the course materials page. Make sure you save the file to excel and then open the file through Excel (not Internet Explorer). 7. Check figures are also located on the course materials page.
INFORMATION FOR HENRON, INC. BUDGET PROJECT1. Heron, Inc. is a company that re-sells one product, a particularly comfortable lawn chair….